Thursday, July 25, 2013

Laguna Beach 2013

I just got back from my favorite place...Laguna Beach, California.  I can't even explain all of the memories i have there with my very best friends.  And this year was probably the funnest year yet! This post is just the pictures. I want to do a post of all the videos we made later on!    










okay. this was the best part of the trip.  Me, Mckinnley, Madi, and Em went stand up paddle boarding.  It was super scary but so fun. and having a hot instructor was definitely a plus! his name is Griffin and he won the hottest guy of the week award (sorry tanner).






I mean just look at him. It honestly doesn't get better then that.

 xoxo Love jenny
P.S. Mckinnley is the best prank caller you will ever meet.
P.P.S. i have a story to tell you.  so there was this guy named tanner that worked on the beach.  He would help us put out our chairs and put up the umbrellas. And he had the brightest red hair you ever did see and the whitest skin you ever did see.  Anyways.  On our last day on the beach we looked to see if Griffin was working cause we wanted to say good bye. Sadly he wasn't, so my cousin madi went up to Tanner and asked him if he could say goodbye to griffin for all of us.  This is how the conversation went. 

Madi: "Can you say goodbye to Griffin for all of us?"

Tanner: "Why? Do you have a crush on him?"

Madi: "Yeah"

Tanner: "I do to! He is dreamy!"
Is that not the funniest thing! I died when my cousin told me!

1 comment:

McKinnley said...

Laguna was so amazing!!! I miss you guys so much!! thanks for posting the pics!
xox -kinners