Friday, July 26, 2013

A year and 2 months.

June 2012 My best friend Chloe Magleby got One Direction concert tickets and invited me to go with her. The only sad part was that the concert was in July of 2013.  We had to wait a year and 2 months.  Yesterday was the day. I got to see my boys 1D in real life!  Honestly it was AMAZING!  I had soooo much fun!


Check out this sick pic Chloe took.


Just look how close we were to the little middle stage.  They were literally 5 chairs away from us. 


Me and Chlo sat next to Lexi and Ally.  The best part of the whole concert was 
Harry waving at me and Chloe. Like honestly i'm in love with Harry Styles.
xoxo Love Jenny

1 comment:

McKinnley said...

That's SOOOOO amazing!! you were sooo close!!!! I bet you haven't slept in days! wow . im jealous

xoxo -kinners