Friday, September 13, 2013

As of Lately.

As of lately i have been seriously struggling on this thing called blogging.  So to update you on what I've been up to lately...


The one direction movie came out a few weeks ago and it was completely necessary to go opening weekend...twice.


 Snow cones are my one true love.  Hokelia has the best dang snow cones ever. So going 3 times in one week is completely normal.
 This cutie turned sixteen! Happy Late Birthday to one of my best friends!

Tonight i'm heading to Provo High's homecoming game.  We won last week....we actually won! the first game we have won in two years!!

Tomorrow night me and some friends are going to a haunted house. Never been before and i'm so excited!

Monday i take my driving test... Say What??  3 weeks and i'll be 16!

XOXO Love Jenny

No comments: