Monday, June 17, 2013

The Foreigner 

This is Alma Gade. 
She came as a foreign exchange student to live with one of my best friends Meg for the whole school year. I was lucky enough to have sewing with her.  She is one of the nicest people you will ever meet and she may be quiet but she is hilarious (she signed everyone's yearbooks the foreigner). I am going to miss her so much now that she has gone home to Denmark. We will hopefully stay in touch and i hope i get to see her when she comes back to Utah to visit. 
XOXO Love Jenny.

1 comment:

McKinnley said...

That's so cool!! this year we had an Australian guy come..he was a sophomore so I didn't really get to know him. His name is Rory. :) are you guys going to write eachother?? that would be so scary leaving Denmark to come to the US! I don't think I could do that! why do they do it? is it for their school or something?