Tuesday, May 21, 2013

She's The Cutest. 





(Kate we really struggling on the poses)

(me showing her how its done...not i struggle to.  dont mind my ugly t-shirt.)

Seriously guys my sister is like the cutest thing ever.  Yesterday was Sunday and i literally BEGGED Katy to let me give her a makeover.  She would not have it.  Finally I told her that i would give her some of my high chews and she agreed.  The whole time she acted like she hated it.  But i could totally tell that she loved it.  Anyways i got these super cute photos of her.  The earring were kind of a joke cause they are so huge....they make her look like she's 16.  Anyways love this cutie to death.  
XOXO Love Jenny
P.S. The weekend for Memorial day i get to go down to St. Geezy for fun with some friends.  I am seriously so excited i cant hold it in.  

No comments: